Easy Storyboard Design
How Create Custom Table Views with Auto Layout
A two-hour live workshop on how to get started with Auto Layout fundamentals, and how they apply to functional layouts in Table View designs (beyond the basics). Join this workshop if you want to see over the shoulder how to fix many obstacles in modern iOS app design.
- How to solve "Ambiguous Compression Resistance" errors
- How to fix Stack View ambiguous layouts
- The ONE Rule for resizable views
- How to use the new Object Library Panel
- New Warnings in Xcode 10: Content Hugging Priority Ambiguity
Paul Solt has been teaching online courses for the past three years. Thousands of students have created their first, second, and third apps with Paul's expert instruction.
Paul has a Masters in Computer Science and has worked as an adjunct professor at RIT. He also writes for InfoWorld.com.
Paul understands programming fundamentals and how to teach the essentials in an accessible manner, instead of overwhelming you with too much, too fast.